Restaurant memes: they may be what gets you through a week of working in a restaurant. Whether you work with the kitchen, serve “interesting” customers, or need some good cooking memes to share with your chef friends, there are memes for pretty much everything you have to deal with in your restaurant.
So go forth and take a break. Be entertained for just a minute – until you have to go back to it all.
1. When you get cut off
"Well good afternoon to you, too, sir!"
2. When you’re salivating tableside
It’s okay though, because you’ll be eating this leaning over the bread station soon enough.
3. When they pretend they didn’t like the food
“Your plate is suspiciously empty…”
4. When adults skim the kids menu
Maybe they’re just tall for their age?
5. When there’s free food in the kitchen
Be careful not to get trampled!
6. When you’re dealing with a pen thief
That person will rue the day they dared to steal your only pen.
7. When Chef isn't super impressed with the kitchen's work
This is when you back away. Slowly.
8. When it's your first day at a new restaurant
You just want someone to hold you and tell you it’s going to be okay.
9. When you open the doors to the kitchen
Okay, I’ll just be making a pit stop to the ice box, thanks!
10. When they ask for the manager
You would be honored to fulfill that request.
About the Author
Jackie is a Content Marketing Specialist and Social Media strategist at TouchBistro. She covers the latest food, dining, and technology trends for the restaurant industry. A lover of all things coffee, Jackie’s hobbies include breakfast, lunch and dinner.More Content by Jackie Prange