What’s better than good food? A good sense of humor! Here’s a list of restaurants with the most outlandish names. Kudos to these witty restaurateurs for putting a smile on their customer’s face and ours!
1. A Salt & Battery Fish & Chips (New York, USA)
2. Thaitanic Thai Food (D.C., USA)
3. Lord of the Fries Fried Food (Melbourne, Australia)
4. Pita Pan Pitas/Sandwiches (New York, USA)
5. The Cod Father Quality Fish Dishes (Alberta, CAN)
6. Frying Nemo Fish & Chips (Goole, UK)
8. Pho Shizzle Vietnamese Restaurant (Cambridge, CAN)
These restaurants surely have everyone in their neighborhood talking. Mix some creativity and humor into your brand to give your restaurant a personality of its own!
About the Author
Jackie is a Content Marketing Specialist and Social Media strategist at TouchBistro. She covers the latest food, dining, and technology trends for the restaurant industry. A lover of all things coffee, Jackie’s hobbies include breakfast, lunch and dinner.More Content by Jackie Prange